PR campaigns are the backbone to every successful music release. Exclusive Public offers digital PR campaigns that are based on your goals and designed to get your music and brand maximum exposure. Our focus is getting your brand in front of a larger audience and directly to your target market. We’ll provide you with plans, tips, and tools to take your promotional efforts to the next level. We will work with you to create a pre-release strategy and timeline. We will write your press releases, email newsletters, and social media promo content. We’ll reach out to our network of press to secure posts and coverage. We get people talking and get your fans working for you.
**These campaigns are offered on a case-by-case basis.**
- Get your music/video posted to numerous blogs both mainstream and indie
- Gain consistent views, downloads, and listens
- Build relationships with potential fans in your target market
- Drive traffic to your website and social media
- Finally start to see your return on investment!
If you are looking to put a strong push behind your album release, a monthly PR campaign may be perfect for you. Our digital PR campaigns usually last for 3-6 months and start at least 1-2 months prior to the release of your upcoming project. This allows us to fully prepare for the campaign and it allows you to build the anticipation that you want for a successful release.
All of our campaigns include the following PR basics:
- 1-on-1 guidance and consulting
- Press releases and video descriptions
- 1-sheet on current and or upcoming project
- Media and blog outreach
- Social media promotion on all of our networks
- Google alert set up so that you don’t miss any posts
- Media report to keep you updated on who’s posting and watching (1 per month)
- Bi-weekly phone calls to discuss progress
- Promotional tweets scheduled for the month
Larger packages may also include: press correspondence, website updates, newsletter writing, video servicing to major networks (MTV, VH1), in-store advertising, radio campaigns, and more.
1. How long do PR campaigns last? Typical PR campaigns last for 3-6 months depending on your goals and budget. For shorter campaigns or DIY PR packages, check out our PR Prep services.
2. When should I hire a publicist? You should hire a publicist to put momentum behind a music release or upcoming tour. In order to be prepared, it is best to reach out at least 2 months before your release.
3. Who will handle my campaign? You will have a project manager that works with you throughout the entire campaign. To see who’s behind our company, take a look at our about section.
4. Who have you worked for in the past? While we are what you would consider an “indie PR” team, we do take pride in the relationships that we have built with numerous press and blogs both indie and mainstream which allows us to get results for our clients. Feel free to check out our client list.
5. Am I guaranteed coverage? We cannot possibly guarantee coverage on sites that we do not write for (you should be weary of anyone who does). Ultimately, it is up to the listener to decide whether they want to write about you or post your music on their blog. What we do guarantee is that we have good relationships with bloggers and writers (mainly because we’re picky as we mentioned above) and we will work diligently to ensure that the word about you is spreading, so we’re confident that we can get you results.