Your website is your first chance to make a great impression. Consider it your own piece of online real estate that you own and is fully designed to represent YOU. Having a website not only makes you look like the professional artist that you are, but it also makes you easily searchable, which ultimately attracts more fans and press coverage. It’s one spot that your fans (and potential fans) can go to, to find out everything they need to know. They can listen to your music, watch your videos, purchase and download your album, follow you on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and even buy some merch and a ticket to your next show. And one of the most important things about having a website, is that it allows you to collect emails and build your database of fans that you can stay in contact with and promote to.
Your music career is a business and your website is your store front. We not only design, but we optimize your site so that it doesn’t just look good, but it also brings in revenue.
1. ‘Coming Soon‘ Page with Email Integration | While we’re working on your website, we’ll put up a ‘coming soon’ page with a COUNT DOWN so that you can start to promote your website right away! It will include: video background (or photo background), your logo (or cover of current release), contact form, links to your social media, mini bio, and it will have a place where fans can submit their email addresses so that you can notify them via email once your site is launched!
2. Fully Hosted for 1 year | As a bonus (free of charge), we’ll host your website for one year (if needed).
3. Custom Design | We’ll design your website (on a WordPress platform) to give you everything you would need to show off your talents. The colors will match your logo and overall feel of your brand.
4. Optimized for an Artist | Your site will include sections for your BIO, MUSIC, VIDEOS, NEWS, PHOTOS and CONTACT info and it will integrate all of your social networks.
5. Music Downloads and Sales | You’ll be able to sell music directly from your website (or make it available for free download).
6. Store | Sell merch directly from your site (with the option to create bigcartel.com store and link it to your site).
7. Tour/Show date Section | Fans can stay up to date with all of your shows (and purchase tickets right from your website).
8. NEWSLETTER sign up form | You can collect email sign ups on your site and promote to them.
9. Designed to promote your current release | We’ll be sure to add the cover art to your current release that links to where fans can download/purchase.
10. Already pre-loaded with content | We’ll get you started by loading your website with things such as: your bio, info on your upcoming shows/tour as well as add some press (if you’ve had press coverage).